Tuesday, June 21, 2011

and give him what

For Father's Day, I gave Jeffree a blog.

About a month ago, I decided to create a blog where I tell Jeffree why I fell in love with him that day.  Whether doing the dishes, feeding e in the middle of the night, or just being Jeffree, it's important that I let him know I recognize and appreciate the sweet things he does for me.  At first I didn't know when to give it to him, but with so much going on right now, I knew I wouldn't be able to come up with anything else for Father's day.

I think he liked it  :)

Here's one of the posts.  Enjoy!

Thanks for making me feel like a million kajillion bucks.  You do that, you know.  No matter what I do for you, you always come back with something so charming I can never hope to repay you.  I know it's not a competition, but if if was, you would definitely win.






Yesterday you were perfection itself.  It was your day, but you made it our day.  A perfect day.  You gushed over me and our little e and I wouldn't be a real woman if I hadn't fallen in love with you.  You are that good.  I'm going to have to work hard to keep you a secret.  I love you so much.

Forever yours and forever in love,

loRi

No comments:

Post a Comment