Thursday, March 7, 2013

Why I love my man

Yes, I still love him.  I've just been a little down and out with a dreadful cold.  Congestion headaches are the worst.  Which brings me to one thing I love about my man.



He is sooooo helpful.  Like, he helps with the dishes, not just every now and then, but every day.  And he scrubs toilets.  And helps with the laundry.  When I'm not feeling well, he whips up a great dinner.  He gives little e her bath at night.  He massages my feet.  He makes sure I always have what I need.  He is consistently working to ease my burdens and is always helping with the housework.

I'm sure some of that stems from him growing up in a spotlessly clean home, so that's how he likes things.  But it's also just cuz he's sweet and thoughtful and wants to do whatever he can to help me out.  Even though he works full time and is taking a full load of classes, he still manages to make my life easier by cleaning here and there.  Every day.  Very attractive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment