Friday, March 1, 2013

kisses

The following conversation actually took place.  And I want to remember it. 

little e: Hold me, Mommy.  Hold me.

me:  I'll hold you in a minute.

little e:  Hold me, Mommy. 

me:  You mean I have to be your mom and I have to hold you?

little e: mmm hmmm!

me:  How much money do I get?

little e:  Kisses kisses! (pronounced kee-ses)

I'm not sure where she learned that kisses double as currency, but I accepted the kisses and held my girl.  What a cutie pants.



She is in the cutest stage of life right now.  Old enough to hold my hand, give me kisses, and tell me she loves me (okay, most of the time she tells me she loves her daddy).  She melts my heart over and over and over again and I can't get enough of how sweet and snuggly she is.
 
I love you, little e.  I hope you always know that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment