Friday, March 11, 2011

if you were an ice cream flavor you would be my favorite one

To my darling birthday boy,

Though there are millions more, I thought I would tell you twenty-seven reasons I love you (and therefore, 27 reasons you should have a beautiful day).

1. You are too silly
2. You love to laugh almost as much as I do
3. The songs you write for me make me smile
4. Holding my hand is your favorite thing in the world
5. Dancing during the credits of every movie… if the movie wasn’t good, at least I know the dancing will be entertaining
6. The number of times I hit the snooze button is never mentioned
7. Sometimes you buy me ice cream
8. I enjoy the most delicious lunches, thanks to you
9. You sit with me when I’m getting ready for bed
10. You think I’m the cutest pregnant lady you’ve ever seen
11. The dishes are always done
12. You wear cologne every time we go to a movie
13. The way you look when you are asleep
14. You think I’m funny
15. The way your tongue hangs out when you imitate someone
16. Love notes
17. The most creative/enjoyable date nights
18. You hold me when I cry
19. You still ask me to marry you
20. Listening to you giggle
21. How you love getting your back tickled
22. When I ask what I can do for you, you tell me to get a good night’s sleep, no matter what time of day it is
23. Your kisses
24. I can hear the way you walk
25. C’mon loR
26. Even though she’s not here yet, you’re already the best Daddy in the world
27. You are forever mine


Happy Birthday, Jeffree Dean. I love you, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment