Thursday, March 1, 2012

homes in the south of france

I went to the St. George Parade of Homes with my sister.  The homes were beautiful and I loved [almost] every bit of it.  We had so much fun using words like “exquisite” as we talked about features in the home.  (When you are in a 2 million dollar home, are you even allowed to use a word besides exquisite? No.  Even if you are just describing the bathroom tile.)  



There were so many cute ideas and now I want to get my create on.  I thought to myself, my home could look this beautiful, too – if no one lived there and the décor was staged by uber-awesome interior designers.  :)





Courtyards are all the rage and when I have a billion gazillion bucks lying around, I am totally walling in my front yard.  Gorgeous!




I actually don’t enjoy looking at myself enough to have this beauty in my bathroom.  I should also mention that the bathroom alone is as big as my master bedroom and this is their vacation home.  Yep. 



I’m sure they are super down to earth, though.

“Hey mom!  This family doesn’t even have a flat screen t.v. built into their kitchen counter!”

“I know, junior.  It's one of the sad realities of life.”


No comments:

Post a Comment