Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tag, I'm it!

I’ve been tagged. I’m supposed to answer the following questions about myself:

1. When you were little, what did you always want to be when you "grew up," and how close are you to making sure that happens?

I wanted to be all sorts of things. A singer. A photographer. An author. The one that was most consistently my goal was an author. As in, I actually started writing a book once. Or twice. I guess I even wrote a bunch of song lyrics, so that goes for both singer and author.

How close am I? Well, I’m the author of this blog….

2. What is your favorite thing about your mom?

She’s tough. Like really tough. In every way. She can beat me (and all my other sisters and a few of my brothers) in an arm wrestle. She had 14 children. She loves all 14 of them. She gets up at 4 am to study the scriptures. She goes to college full time. She plans weddings, helps with babies, goes to athletic events and concerts, and still has time to answer the phone when I call her. She’s had polio, strokes, and been in a wheelchair. And she keeps on going.

I am taller than her, though. Which means she needs me in some ways. Like to reach stuff up high.

3. In 5 years, where do you see yourself? And do you really think you'll get there?

Jeffree and I will own our home. Like, completely. No more house payments. And I’ll have really adorable children. Hopefully at least 2 by then. I’m pretty sure it’ll happen. We’ve got a pretty intense “plan.”

4. When you have free-time (yes, i know, what the heck does that mean?) what do you like to do?

Read. Books, blogs, status updates. I love knowing what’s going on. I also love learning new things.

5. Name three adjectives your Husband would use to describe you.

And I quote, “Stunningly gorgeous, amazing, and hunerd.”

You might be wondering what hunerd is and if maybe it’s a typo. No, it’s no typo. And it basically means whatever Jeff wants it to mean at the time.

6. What is the strangest thing you've ever done?

Strange? Strange is an interesting word. I’m not really sure how to answer this one.

7. What are you listening to right now?

Jeffree talking to his brother on the phone. Though rumor has it I’ll soon be listening to him play songs on the guitar.

8. Why do you blog?

Because I can. And to update my family.

So there you have it, Elyse. I'm too tired to think of other questions or who to tag. But even responding to a tag is a big deal for me :)

2 comments:

  1. And the big question from all of this? How in the heck do you own a house in 5 years?! You gotta share the secret there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i am honored! and yes, I am just glad that you responded to my questions in the first place! I can't get too ridiculous and expect you to tag others haha!

    ReplyDelete