Friday, October 12, 2012

who says

Did I mention I started a part time photog business?  It's true.  When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a photographer (I know - I wanted to be lots of things) and I've always been a bit obsessed with pictures.  For years I've thought of all the reasons not to jump in and call myself a photographer.  Everybody and their dogs are photographers, anyone can do it, I'm not that good, etc.  Then I shot a wedding video.  And LOVED it.  I'm serious.  It was soooooo much fun to capture all the goodness of the wedding day.  That got me thinking, why not?  I'm not the best, but I won't get any better unless I go for it.  So I did.


And guess what?  I really love it.  Little e might be sick of me practicing on her, but she'll get used to it.  

p.s. Feel free to "like" my facebook page.   

No comments:

Post a Comment