Friday, October 28, 2011

for you



to our dearest, most precious girl,

you are six months old!  we love you more now than ever before.  you have us constantly laughing and most of our conversation is centered on how cute you are.

you've grown so much and learned so many things.  you are tough and persistent and you're constantly trying something new.  you squiggle and wiggle and you're always on the go.  you are full of smiles and you chatter all day.  you're favorite thing to do is laugh.  you'll laugh for hours if we keep doing the silly things you love so much.

you are such a treasure in our lives.  we are so grateful to have you in our family.

we love you, little e.

love,

mom and dad















*all accessories were homemade by myself.  all photos are straight out of the camera.  our little girl is just that cute.
*the idea for the pumpkin pictures came from my sister's suitcase

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea to put her in a pumpkin!! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your little girl is adorable and your picture taking and accessory making skills are terrific! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's getting so big! What a cutie, I miss you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness she is just gorgeous! I love the pics nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I kifed (i have no idea how to spell that) my favorite pic to mess with because I love editing pics of cute babies and yours is high on my list ;) i hope you don't mind. Anyways...watch for the email just in case it goes to junk mail. lOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pumpkin picture is the cutest! I'm gonna have to use that!

    ReplyDelete