Friday, January 11, 2013

date night

I love a good date night idea, but have you noticed that everyone goes out to dinner or to a movie for their dates these days?  Jeffree and I just can't justify that expense all the time.  We have to come up with less expensive, more creative dates to "flame the fire." 

Jeffree likes to have a theme or a title for each date he plans.  Last week's date night?  Plane Chocolate. 

First, we made paper airplanes from online tutorials.  We each made a few models, then headed out for a little competition.  Let's just say that my paper airplane making skills have never been that impressive.  Neither have my paper airplane aviation skills.  Jeffree blew me out of the water.  And the air.





After that, we hit up the local Starbucks for some hot chocolate.  Jeffree got a gift card from one of his students, so we used that for a little chocolate-y warmth. 

It sounds a bit silly, I suppose, but it was just the break we needed and we had a lot of fun.  Love my creative, silly, frugal man!

1 comment: