Wednesday, September 5, 2012

in a rich man's world




I'm grateful for parents who taught me to be self-reliant and live providently.  We never had all the nicest things, but we always had what we needed.  They taught us to avoid debt and live within our means.

Jeffree and I have been able to live the same way.  Of course, there are times when I think it would be nice to have some matching furniture or a new washer and dryer.  There are times when we can afford nice things, but we can also live without them.  And sometimes going without brings the greatest joy.  I am thankful for a husband who does what he loves and is able to provide for our family at the same time.  I am grateful for Heavenly Father, who really does pour out blessings so there is not room enough to receive them.  I am thankful for all the things I do have and all the things I've learned to live without.



No comments:

Post a Comment