Monday, July 30, 2012

feel the sunlight kiss my face

Have I mentioned that the J man ran the Wasatch Back Ragnar?  It's a 198 mile relay race over the course of 2 days.  The runners run anywhere from a total of 13 to 25 miles divided into 3 legs each.  They run all day, all night, and well into the next day.  Jeff came home dead tired, but was so glad he competed.  (It was his first ever running event.)

Say hello to team "12 runners.  24 feet.  36 legs.  Do the math"


The team consisted of my siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, and some family-in-law.  I had to back out to attend a wedding, but plan on seeing me with my ragtag running for 8 miles uphill along a dusty trail next year.  After all, I can't let Jeffree's awesomeness surpass mine :)

p.s. each team chooses their name and there were some pretty funny team names.  my personal favorite - a team of all girls called themselves, "Not tonight, honey - I'm on the ragnar."  I had to explain it to Jeff. heehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment