Saturday, February 4, 2012

i'm captivated by you, baby

I might be biased, but I think this little girl is pretty cute.  Even if she's 9 months old and only weighs 15 big ones.  (That's the 2nd percentile for those of you who are counting.)

But all 15 lbs are too adorable.  Especially all bundled up in more cuteness.  I cannot get enough.


love the way her nose scrunches.  so stinkin cute.


irresistible?  i think so.


how can you not want to kiss these cheeks.  


As we speak, she is jumping up and down, scrunching her nose, and flirting with her dad.  And I am loving it.  Turns out being a mom has its moments.  Really sweet, fulfilling moments.

*disclaimer:  I should tell you that the "moment" in the photographs was over a month ago.  The last time I tried to bundle her up like this to take her outside, she screamed until she gave herself a bloody nose.  Ah, the joys of motherhood.

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness I have missed that face. She is adorable! So are you, so like mother like daughter. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one a lot. she's a cutie like her momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so stinkin adorable! Aren't kids so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a little doll...I've never even seen her in person...oh how quickly we lose touch once we all move away right?!

    ReplyDelete