Friday, August 19, 2011

if happy little blue birds fly

This is the best thing that's happened to me since I kissed Jeffree this morning.  But besides that, it's definitely the best thing since little e was born.  I'm serious - that's how super excited I am about this.

One of my best friends has a spectacular voice.  She was in my ward in Rexburg and when she sang the musical number in church, people totally were ready to vote for her on American Idol.  She is just that good.  Her voice is so sweet and pure and beautiful and real... she is amazing.

And now,

she is recording a CD.

I know, right?  The best thing since, like, I don't know, the King James Bible?!!

For now, listen to her at  http://www.PureVolume.com/ElyseNicole

And if you love it (which I know you will), then take the time to make a profile and become a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment