Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I could get used to this

For those days when nothing else is quite as soothing...


Also for those moments when a hug from my man does help me feel better, but a little treat to top things off doesn't hurt either.


Mixing it with some of the world's other most divine treats only increases it's power. Some of the best:

1. Chocolate and peanut butter.
2. Chocolate and cinnamon bears.
3. Milk and white chocolate.
4. Chocolate and toffee.
5. Brownies and cake batter ice cream.

Oh, so yummy!

Am I sinning if I'm grateful for chocolate? I'm just trying to appreciate the finer things of life.


It's so creamy. and delicious. and inviting. and satisfying.

1 comment:

  1. haha, no sin! Chocolate is my friend as well. :) Hope you're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete